Mission and Core Values
Camelot Animal Hospital and Boarding Kennel provides high quality, preventative veterinary care, and additional intervention at the first sign of a pet’s discomfort, to support lifelong health and wellness. We build cooperative, caring relationships with pet owners through timely communication, client education, and a team approach to each pet's health, including the veterinarian, our support staff and the pet's family. Our goal is to support each pet throughout a long, fulfilling life with his or her family.
Our Core Values
- Excellence in Veterinary Medicine…First and foremost, we are in the business of providing high quality veterinary medicine with a focus on prevention and client education. We strive to stay abreast of the latest research and treatments so that your pet is receiving optimal care.
- Integrity…We are forthright in our communications with you. We believe in building mutual trust and a long-term relationship that supports your pet’s well-being.
- Respect…We respect your knowledge, judgment and best intentions for the well-being of your pet. You know your pet better than anyone – we will present you with as many options as possible and work together with you toward sound decision-making on behalf of your pet.
- Compassion…We will always strive to calm your pet’s fears and provide comfort, as well as healing.
- Positive Spirit…We love our work and enjoy spreading our joy and enthusiasm for helping animals and their loving families.
- Provide Value…We strive to deliver superior veterinary medicine and exemplary client service at a fair price.
- Environmentally Friendly…We consider carefully our environmental impact and strive to be good stewards of natural resources – preserving the natural environment, reducing waste, reusing what we can, recycling what we can no longer use, and to the extent practical, refusing to use anything that cannot eventually be recycled.